What we’re building, and how you can help
At Silbo, our mission is making amateur sports work better—for everyone. We see a world where sports officials can
work the games they want, when they want, for the wages they deserve; and where league administrators can easily source,
schedule, and pay qualified officials. To find out more about us, check out gosilbo.com
We're still small, so you will be able to play a large role building the company as part of a venture-backed, passionate team. After a few years with us, you'd be able to say you were part of the group of people who built the foundation of this company.
We'd love to hear from you if you fit the description below
You are an experienced marketing professional with a deep love of the technology of modern marketing. Fluent in building high-performing campaigns with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools. Liable to bore your
loved ones with the minutiae of SEO or the finicky bits of Google Analytics and AdWords.
But you also aspire to exercise your creative side. You are a storyteller and a poet, expressing ideas through words in compelling and interesting ways. You love to help simplify complex ideas and find new ways to share them with others. You thrive in situations where you can play many roles, learn new things, and explore your natural curiosity.
In this position, reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll have the following key responsibilities:
- Design and execute marketing programs to generate qualified sales leads and share the Silbo story with the world.
- Drive the marketing website and marketing automation process, including developing content and testing strategies, while also reporting on traffic, lead acquisition, conversions, and other metrics.
- Develop and lead a world-class SEO strategy.
- Build, manage, and implement the company content marketing plan (email, company blog, social media, third party sites, public relations), including overseeing the development of content and design assets like blog posts, case studies, videos, infographics, research studies, surveys, and whatever else helps us fuel growth and build momentum .
- Help plan and manage our presence at events and conferences.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3-10 years of digital marketing experience, building and managing campaigns in HubSpot or other marketing automation platform.
- Demonstrated success developing creative SEO / SEM strategies that drive lead flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Experience project-managing complex campaigns, launches, or products with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous event management experience (trade shows, conferences).
- Previous experience at technology company or in startup environment.
- Passion for sports, especially if you’ve worked as an official before.
Our team and you
We want a team where everyone cares about officials and administrators, cares about business context,
cares about design, and cares about one another. We believe in doing good work, with a balance between urgency and pragmatism. We value big impact over long hours.
Finally and critically, we value and celebrate diversity. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So we're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. In keeping with that commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other legally-protected status (including marital, veteran, or disability status).
- Why you're interested in joining us.
- The relevant experience you've had.
- What do you think you can bring to the team