The client relationship manager works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with both game providers and sports officials.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- A background in sports is preferred, but not required.
- Why you're interested in joining us.
- The relevant experience you've had.
- What do you think you can bring to the team