You will work with the team and clients under supervision of the CTO to understand requirements, develop specifications, test and write software applications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help mange the daily system operations tasks that keep silbo humming along.
- You'll collaborate with Application Engineering to build new features for our large-and-growing user base.
- You'll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field desired.
- Takes pride in their craft and adheres to industry best practices such as testing, code linting, peer review and clean modular maintainable code
- Has a keen appetite for self-improvement and growth, but doesn't hesitate to ask for help when needed
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Java, Angular, or React Native
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience designing web sites or applications
To try to make the hiring process as fair as possible, if we are interested in your application, then you'll be asked to complete a small programming challenge which is judged anonymously. We anonymise responses to this task in order to mitigate any inherent biases in this regard.
- Why you're interested in joining us.
- The relevant experience you've had.
- What do you think you can bring to the team